Sunday, January 29, 2006

An American Girl In Hong Kong

Although I love you all very dearly, and will miss you very much, I'm never coming home. Today was such a beautiful day in Hong Kong that if I get one like this a week I'm never coming back to the states. The sun was shining, not a cloud in the sky, it was warm and breezy and perfect. Also I looked fantastic. I wore my calf-length army-green H&M skirt with a white fitted button-up with very short sleeves. I also had on my gold fish-nets with my black flats with the gold trim. Trust me I couldn't have been more 'dorable.

So with the weather being *perfect* I walked to Westwood and then wandered around the area that is directly below campus (altitude-wise). I bought some raisin-buns in a little pastry shop and sat in Belcher Bay Park and ate them for lunch. The park is lovely (See? The pictures don't lie.)

I also spotted something fun from there. An Esso Station!!! Not really the fun place it is in Clemson, but noteworthy all the same.

I spent the entire afternoon walking around that area and ended up buying oranges from a street vendor and later a Cafe Mocha at my favorite coffee bar (you certainly recall the story of the fantastic Brit that occurred in my coffee shop). The whole day was soooo nice that I'm just never coming home. I know hearts are breaking all over the US but my darlings you'll just have to move here. Trust me, you'll thank me for it later.

Until next we blog-
Abby

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This sounds serious, shall I clean out your room and schedule the garage sale? Or is this merely a crush that will fade quickly when the temps & humidity start to rise?

1/29/2006 4:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say so too.

1/29/2006 9:50 PM  
Blogger Abby-Wan Kenobi said...

but you could all move here! its a completely brilliant plan!

1/30/2006 2:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what suddenly made you such an adventurer?? LOL...

1/31/2006 2:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

abby you really shouldn't use the nets to catch goldfish in as clothes... it might be some kind of weird hong kong fashon but... no its just wrong....

2/02/2006 1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home