Monday, January 30, 2006

The Good, the Bad and the Ugly.

Except there is no bad, just some goods and an ugly.

Goods: I went shopping today and tore up Times Square. Bought myself two adorabe new skirts, barrettes for my short hair, fancy bra straps, black stockings like a Hong Kong girl and a cell phone. So I'm totally local. Except I didn't get any flat boots yet, but there's always tomorrow.

The Ugly: My IGo broke!!! I'm on my last 50% of battery power on the old laptop and then I'm up a creek without a paddle. Every time I plug the laptop cord into the IGo box the little blue light disappears in a very unfriendly way. And as it is nearly 7pm, I fear this problem is not to be remedied tonight. So I'll miss chatting with all of you until this little fiasco resolves itself. (btw- Mom, I'm blaming this entirely on you. Weren't you the one who got me the IGo? Didn't you swear it was the thing to do? Now look at me, I'm a techmess.)

The Powerless Girl in HK-
Abby

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you ever find out about Epic Summer Adventure 2006? I ask in here because odds are slim I'll catch you on AIM with your power situation.

1/30/2006 5:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sooo i see in your pictures that there is a lot of water around you.... is there surfing????

2/02/2006 1:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The power situation should be resolved soon - the replacement cords are in the hands of Fed Ex HK!

2/03/2006 11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home