Sunday, January 22, 2006

HK day 4 My life in Pictures

Hello friends, foes, and readers of all kinds.
I took a plentiful lot of pictures today and instead of spending hours trying to put them into a cohesive blog, I'm going to post them in OFoto and let you browse them that way. The comments should be amusing, or at least explanatory, so read and peruse at your leisure. In lieu of an actual blog entry today I've left you a charming little story. Its entitled "I Want to Unswallow... or The Girl Who Tried Too Much Too Fast" and you can find it below.

Ok my pictures are available at:
http://www.kodakgallery.com/ShareLandingSignin.jsp?Uc=w7khfmi.5wnlrsoq&Uy=w4nkck&Upost_signin=Slideshow.jsp%3Fmode%3Dfromshare&Ux=0&UV=38719367423_486335146106
Oh, when you get there, the site will want to you sign in. You don't have to. On the right, below the continue button there's an option to view the photos without signing in. But then you'll have to email me and tell me you saw the photos. Otherwise how will I know that I'm being kept track of?

Until Next Time-
Abby

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You were right about not living without Spider-Man and Jennifer Garner. Absolutely beautiful place. Hopefully school will not get in the way of you seeing it.

1/22/2006 8:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks like your early training in the 'hills of Clemson' will come in very handy for the major inclines of HK. I think flat soled boots are a must purchase.

Hope you got around to attending classes today.

1/22/2006 2:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home