Thursday, January 12, 2006

Hong Kong T minus 5 days

Haircut Day!!!!!
See?

So before heading for haircut central (aka Anna's) Miranda and I met up at B&N for some lattes and literature. We bought the Worst Case Scenario Survival Guide for Weddings and Dress Your Best by the What Not to Wear crew. Be not alarmed. I am not getting married. I repeat, ***I AM NOT GETTING MARRIED*** (Being of a pretty age, I'm attending several weddings in the next year and will be the maid of honor at Sara's in June '07. Gotta prepare.) We also got the awesomest bookmarks ever. They're pens. Fantastic.

Then it was on to BK and Anna's then back to the mall where I failed to run into anyone I knew with my new hair. Oh Well.

Now I'm off to Stitchin' to show off the new locks to the ladies.

See you on the flip side!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home