Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Hong Kong T minus 6 Days

It is January 11th, six days before Abby leaves for Hong Kong. On a whim, today is to be known as Blog Creation Day. So what is special about BlogC Day? Hmm. Let's see.

Today was my last day to hang out with the lovely Miss Britt. We hooked up some Pizza Hut, ran errands, and got manicures. Yay! Pretty nails are perfect for travel.

Me and my sis watched about a half a decade of I love the 80's 3-D. That'll make you want to rob Blockbuster. So much quality. Although they did talk about some guy that made up a dictionary of made-up words, but I truly doubt it compares to the Dictionabby. Let's face it. The Dictionabby is revolutionary. Its hip and modern and the words are instantly indispensible to your vocabulary.

Okay, so what about that Hong Kong business? Here's the deal. I will be attending the University of Hong Kong for the Spring semester of 2006. I'm studying Industial Engineering (though usually at Clemson University). I'm leaving on Tuesday, January 17th and shall return the 5th of June. I will be living in the dorms at HKU in a place called Wei Lun Hall.

Still on the agenda- Packing. I'm limited to two 50-lbs bags plus carry-on. Being a serial over-packer, this is an immense challange (hence the procrastination). I still need to figure out my phone stuff too. Oh, and I need to test out my electronics on my I-Go. I guess that's the most urgent stuff.

So I'll be back here tomorrow after I [dramatic drumroll] chop off my hair. Pictures will be available for your veiwing pleasure. I may also be persuaded to comment on the movie Syriana which I am going to see right now.

Later Friends and Lovers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home