Sunday, January 22, 2006

Interior Decorating

I've been struggling with the fact that I have a large empty white wall next to a large empty corkboard and that is my entire side of the room. So I found some hooks and decorated the side of my wardrobe a la Melissa and Ashley. My Clemson girls inspired this little piece of fashion wall art. Not only do they decorate with their accessories but two of these bags were gifts from them. Thanks girls ;)

Anyway, if anyone has suggestions for inexpensive ways to cover my walls in fun (keeping in mind the Brad Pitt posters are few and far between round here) please tell me. Or, better yet, if you would like a picture of yourself tacked over my desk and later featured on my blog, feel free to send a picture to:
420A Wei Lun Hall
The University of Hong Kong
Hong Kong
Actually send anything you want to that address... as long as its not alive... or dead... or smelly or ugly... or gross... or stolen, broken, illegal or dangerous.

Yours-
Martha "Abby" Stewart

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It just so happens that I have 9 free 8x10s from shutterfly of whatever I'd like. Would you like 6,480 square inches of me?

1/23/2006 12:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am working on getting you a men of the Moose calendar. In the meantime, check it out

http://www.mooseintl.org/public/default.aspx

http://www.bravotv.com/Queer_Eye_for_the_Straight_Guy/Videos/Episode_215.shtml

1/23/2006 7:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home