Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Punxsutawney Abby predicts 6 more weeks of Winter

I saw my shadow today!!!!!!! I'm not a groundhog and its not Feb. 2, but its the first shadow sighting since my arrival in HK.

Now it was a short lived experience as the sun just peeked out from behind the heavy cloud cover, but lovely just the same. Today I had a very nice view of the harbor and the sea, but what I've now decided isn't fog, but smog, prevented my pictures from capturing the scene. They turned out gray and gloomy and the boats look like smudges in the mist and you can't really see the waves. These pictures were deleted in anger.

Nonetheless the short sighting of the sun was a promise of things to come. As in someday the weather will improve. Here's to that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home