Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Tuesday Contents

Being particularly full of things to share today I broke up my blog into 4 parts. Feel free to read any and all that spark your interest, but for those short on time pick and choose.

Pt. 1 - Commute- Why Abby loves the walk to school
Pt. 2 - Granola- How a quick stop in the supermarket improved Abby's whole life
Pt. 3 - Environment- tale of Abby discovering she's become a Southerner
Pt. 4 - Punxsutawney Abby- weather and smog reports from HK

Ok. Read with caution.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Two dollars saved is still two dollars. I think you will get more than one pair of shoes. As for the cookies, you ordered and we delivered. How's the cafeteria food?

1/24/2006 4:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel like you should be making title cards to post between these entries like in Clerks or something.

1/24/2006 12:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm loving the content but would hope to hear more about actual classes.

We also need a visual of Tracy who I am already dubbing St. Tracy for helping you get settled so quickly.

1/24/2006 8:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home