Friday, June 30, 2006

Conundrum

I've decided to retire the Hong Kong Abby Blog, as I am no longer in Hong Kong. I'll leave it up for a while, and am keeping the content of on my own computer, but I'm now a committed blogger. I know, I know, since my return to the homeland the blogging has been somewhat infrequent. It is in part because I keep trying to start a new blog and then failing and losing my blog momentum.

The real issue is I can't think of a suitable name for this new forum. The clever words incorporating my name are never quite right (fabbylous, abbysphere, abbewildering, etc.) and I can't seem to come up with something un-lame. AnAbbyADay?

I don't know. Help. If I can find a name that doesn't suck, I'll start the homeland blog.

-Abby

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

name it "and what about antonio sabato jr"

7/02/2006 5:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes if the truth be known, in some moments I can reveal that I acquiesce in with you, but you may be inasmuch as other options.
to the article there is even now a definitely as you did in the downgrade issue of this request www.google.com/ie?as_q=windows vista ?
I noticed the catch-phrase you suffer with not used. Or you use the dreary methods of promotion of the resource. I have a week and do necheg

2/07/2010 7:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home